Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website is maintained as a service to our users. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
- Agreement. This Agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of hoop24seven.com (the "Website"). This Agreement may be modified at any time by Innovative Global Concepts, Inc. (“IGC”) upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at hoop24seven.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of IGC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
- Trademarks. “Innovative Global Concepts” and “Hoops24Seven” are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IGC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Website Use. IGC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of IGC and IGC may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
- Interaction with other Users. You agree to be courteous and respectful at all times in your interactions with other users of the Website. If you fail to be courteous and respectful of other users, IGC will terminate your use of this Website.
- Important Notice for Amateur Athletes. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of this Website and your participation in any activities organized through this Website do not affect your eligibility as an amateur athlete. We encourage you to contact your amateur athletic association prior to using this Website to confirm that your use of this Website and your participation in the activities organized by users of this Website are proper and comply with such association’s eligibility rules. Under no circumstances will IGC be liable or responsible for a decision by an amateur athletic association that you are ineligible to participate in amateur athletics as a result of your use of this Website or your participation in the activities organized by users of this Website.
- Links. This Website may contain links to other websites and online resources. The links are provided to assist in the search for relevant information of interest to the users of the Website and are not intended to state or imply that IGC is affiliated or associated with, endorses, or sponsors such external sites or resources, or that it is legally authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo or copyright from such websites and online resources.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold IGC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IGC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES. STATUTORY WARRANTIES. AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
- Disclaimer Related to Physical Activity. THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE FEATURES THAT PROMOTE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. ADDITIONALLY, THE USERS OF THIS WEBSITE MAY USE CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE TO ORGANIZE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AMONG USERS AND NON-USERS. SUCH PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES MAY BE HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES REQUIRING EXTREME PHYSICAL EXERTION AND THE EXERCISE OF REASONABLE CARE AT ALL TIMES TO AVOID INJURY. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN SUCH ACTIVITIES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IGC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY THE USERS OF THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU AND YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST, SUE, OR ATTACH THE PROPERTY OF IGC, ITS PRINCIPALS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENT OR EMPLOYEES, ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY THE USERS OF THE WEBSITE.
- Limitations of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IGC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the
following information to our agent for service of process:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these terms and conditions of use and any dispute that may arise between you and IGC or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. IGC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information. Innovative Global Concepts, Inc., 4140 Oceanside Boulevard, #159-305, Oceanside, CA 92056.